BAD FOR HEALTH
We usually eat aluminum.
More or less serious† aluminum intoxication occurs as a consequence of accumulated† ingestion. The primary sources of intoxication are cooking pots (especially if they are used to cook milk or tomatoes), coffee pots which are not made of stainless steel, aluminum pans used in cafeterias and restaurants.
†Aluminum is a toxic metal and its accumulation
in the body creates many problems (see below).
SOURCES OF TOXICITY FROM ALUMINUM
1. aluminum cooking pots and containers
2. cans of beer
3. cans of carbonated drinks
4. aluminum foil for kitchen use
5. artificial† powdered leaven (baking powder)
6. most of antiperspirants
8. buffered aspirin
9. bentonite (commonly used as an intestinal detoxicant)
10. Aluminum used to preserve some salad dressings, as well as in pickles, cosmetics, etc.
11. drinking water?
12. preserved cheeses
13. refined flour.
SYMPTOMS OFTEN ASSOCIATED WITH ALUMINUM INTOXICATION
osteomalachia (bone softening and deformation)
Any question? Send a message to email@example.com.
©2008 Perla Maria Graffeo